ROCK RIVER ANIMAL CLINIC
Please be aware that Rock River Animal Clinic is currently open for veterinary appointments only and continues to see patients giving priority to emergencies and sick animals. Due to the continuous changes of the COVID-19 national crisis, and abiding by the instructions of the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health, American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) to limit close person contact, we have taken further measures to keep our staff and your families safe and healthy. Please read carefully the following information:
- DO NOT ENTER our building if you do not have an appointment. Only one patient/client at a time is allowed for veterinary care in our premises until further notice.
- When you enter the clinic, we highly encourage that you wear a mask to comply with recent Wisconsin mask mandate. If you need a mask, we will gladly provide one for you.
- Call 920-563-0464 to make an appointment or if you have any questions or concerns.
- Should you need food or medications, please call ahead to order and pay for your items. Please call 920-563-0464 when you arrive and remain in your vehicle. A staff member will bring the items to you as quickly as possible.
- As recommended by the Department of Public Health and the CDC, we have increased our cleaning of common touch points throughout the clinic (door handles, phones, keyboads, etc..).
- Staff members are required to wear a mask and wash their hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available for use by our staff and clients.
- Our policy of cleaning exam rooms between each appointment for the protection of our clients and patients continues as usual.
- If you are sick, we highly encourage you to make arrangements with a family member or friend to bring your pet for his/her appointment. If you are not able to make other arrangements please follow this process:
- Stay in your car and call 920-563-0464
- A staff member will come out to gather information and bring your pet inside for examination.
- We kindly ask that you remain in your car during your pet's time at RRAC.
- After the doctor has examined your pet, they will be in communication with you to discuss findings and recommendations. Payment will be taken over the phone.
- At the end of the visit, we will bring your pet back to the car.